- Posts that get deleted from feeds now get deleted from Fraidycat. A pretty dumb and obvious one. Sorry about that!
- If post titles go beyond 60 characters, Fraidycat now attempts to shorten the title elegantly in the collapsed post view.
- Fixes to TikTok, Twitch and YouTube playlists. All experienced breakage - and I had already pushed out updates to these previous releases.
- Improve XML detection. Some RSS feeds are served as text/html, which can confuse things.
- Fix broken ‘Z’ date formats. (See issue #131.)
- Added new Hacker News feeds. (Covered in the last post.)
- Color visited links. (Only applies to the browser extension.)
- Replace Unicode entities with SVG images. (See issue #90.)
And that’s all. Thank you for the encouragement you all post here and there - to blogs and in tweets. And thank you for being patient - as I’ve had quite a delay between this release and the last.
Your extensions can be updated through your browser. Or see the home page for the downloads.